Wow, life is crazy right now. Taking care of a little one can really take it out of someone. Kirk and I got next to no sleep last night because Eeva didn't sleep well. At first we thought she was hungry, but because she ate so much and still had a problem I figured out that even though we had swaddled her, she wasn't warm enough. The swaddling blankets we have are getting a little small and they are pretty light so we have to use two in order to cover her completely, and they are a little thin. So once I knew she was cold at about 5 this morning, I wrapped her up in a fleece Crib Blanket. Thank goodness those are a good size to swaddle her in. She is now sleeping fine, but poor kirk had to get up at 6 and head to work. He goes right to school after work and won't be home until around 10pm. That is such a long work day to have without having sleep the night before. I hope he does ok.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment