Thursday, October 2, 2008

Goals To Be The Best Possible

Ok... so my goals to be a better wife and mother right now are: *To eat more often and more nutritiously so as to give myself more energy and my baby more nutrients through my milk. *To take my prenatal/lactation supplement every day along with the DHA supplement everyday, to help with getting enough nutrients to me and my baby. *To start going for walks (with Kirk if possible) at least every other day or so. *To find dinner meals I can make in advance and freeze until just before Kirk gets home. *To find daytime snack type meals that are small but filling, energizing, and nutritious (that are quick to make or can be made in advance and frozen then reheated later) to get me through the full day with baby while still eating well. *To find new ways of being cute or romantic for my husband. I really need to figure out how to be the best wife possible while being a mother. I want to start thinking of cute romantic things to do for my hubby like I used to when we were first married, before I got so sick with the pregnancy. I feel like I need to do sexual things in order to keep being seen in a sexy way instead of a usefool tool to feed and care for our child way. This is hard for me though because I am still so sore from my extreme tearing and then infection from giving birth on top of having all my energy drained from the baby. Even when I do have a sexy moment, the baby will wake up and start crying which ruins it for both of us. It also doesn't help that I am terrified of having another baby right away and going through a sick pregnancy and tearing and healing all over again. I disagree with taking birth control pills for myself because I feel like it would screw my body up and make it impossible for me to have any more kids, so that isn't an option for us. I know another kid will come into our lives very soon, I just don't know how soon, and I am afraid it will be before I am ready, so I am scared of getting carried away with my own husband, how sad is that? I hope I can start being the best wife for my hubby and mother for my baby soon. I love them both so very very much.

No comments: