Friday, February 22, 2013
So I've been trying to do this new diet with mostly fruits and vegetables with some eggs, nuts and fish/meat. Its very similar to the Paleo diet, but has a few differences, one being that I don't think its healthy to have the majority of food intake be meat, but rather veggies. So I'm trying for 80% veggies and fruit. I am also trying to re-balance the good bacteria with probiotics in my body and have been doing the My Feel Good Foods Cleansing Product Line for a little over a week. I was feeling awesome, then realized how much it was costing to eat this way. All the vegetables it takes to fill up when there isn't any filler foods like grains and beans (along with limiting the amount of meat) is just crazy. Vegetables don't cost that much, UNLESS you have to buy this much of them. Then they add up to A LOT. I talked to my mom about it today and decided that what I really need is a good meal plan to stay in budget and still keep the healthy diet. So here goes writing a meal plan. Maybe I can share it in my book when I'm done with it too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment