So, here is my new personal blog. I have one for my new wonderful little family too, but I thought it would be fun to make one that is a little more personal to me.
Like most people, deep down I have a great desire to be perfect. I want to learn everything there is to learn and be the best I can be at everything I can do. I like to create projects for myself to learn or become better at different things. I am very devoted to the gospel and know that through my Savior I can spend eternity with my amazing hubby and our family, and that we will have that great chance to be together forever.
1 comment:
i love facebook because it gives updates on my friends. and the first update i got this morning was that you'd added a new website. :)
i'm excited to read your posts and hear about your cute little family! any sign of the baby girl yet?
Post a Comment